Apologies and getting something straight....

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello there! I've been receiving emails from lots of Filipino nurses asking about the process and info about going to to Norway and the likes. I apologize for not having been active in replying and even updating my blog recently as I should have been in the first place. Anyway, I'll be posting a quite long list FAQ's here soon so that hopefully it can cover up some of the basics. Of course you can still send an email for other inquiries but let me just get this straight before anything else...

Some of the emails i got were from persons asking me to find places to rent /live or finding an employer for them.   I am sincerely apologizing right now but I cannot help with this for the very reason that, first and foremost, this blog's main purpose is to increase awareness and give out info regarding to how it is working as a nurse here in Norway and the mumbojumbos along the way. In my previous post, I stated there that I am not affiliated with any goverment body, agency or instution, nor I work for  any private person/ business. Second, it is always good to help, I do believe in that, and for me this is the best way I can contribute to those who aspire in starting their nursing career in Norway. You might think that I am selfish for refusing to find them apartments or jobs, but I work and I have a life too outside it and doing that for you is not ideally how I will like to spend my day offs. Plus the fact that I live alone and I do all the chores here at home, run errands, etc. If there anything living in Norway has taught me, it is definitely self-reliance and learning to be independent. It is different here and not everything is served on a silver plate. I know I am being direct here but I hope I got my point across without you murdering me. :) And thank you for understand and for your mercy. :)

Anyway, enough of the serious, gloomy stuff... See you on the next post

No comments: